Henrikh Mkhitaryan sends honest message to Man United fans

Henrikh Mkhitaryan has admitted that he is still yet to find his best form for Manchester United following his transfer from Borussia Dortmund last summer.

henrikh mkhitaryan
The Armenia international signed for the Red Devils from Dortmund last year but initially struggled to make much of an impact at Old Trafford.
However, his performances gradually improved as the season continued and he ended up scoring a crucial goal for the Red Devils as they beat Ajax 2-0 in the Europa League final back in May.
Mkhitaryan will be hoping to ramp up his performances for Jose Mourinho’s men next season as the Red Devils prepare for a return to the Champions League.
However, the 28-year-old does admit that he is focused on making sure his performances are better next season.
Speaking in an interview with the Daily Mail, Mkhitaryan said: “Some people they say ‘you have been another player in Dortmund’ but I’m saying I never regret coming here. I am very happy and coming here I become another player.

“In these kind of moments, if you are giving up you are going to lose the meaning of the life. I mean, you have to stay positive, you have to stay strong and work very hard because in one click everything can change and that’s what happened.
“I think there is always a place to improve. I am expecting something good because I know that you can always do better and better, there is no limit. I will try, I will try my best.
“It doesn’t matter how you did last year. It has been a good year for us, for me as well, because we won three titles.
“But I know for this upcoming season I can do better and better. I’m trying, I’m working hard on myself and I know that I will achieve more.”
Manchester United finished sixth in the Premier League last season but secured a return to the Champions League thanks to their Europa League triumph.
The Red Devils also won the EFL Cup in Mourinho’s first campaign in charge at the club.

Comments